Sor - 20 Studies for Guitar
This despatch estimate is based on information from both our own stock and the UK supplier's stock.
If ordering multiple items, we will aim to send everything together so the longest despatch estimate will apply to the complete order.
If you would rather receive certain items more quickly, please place them on a separate order.
If any unexpected delays occur, we will keep you informed of progress via email and not allow other items on the order to be held up.
If you would prefer to receive everything together regardless of any delay, please let us know via email.
Pre-orders will be despatched as close as possible to the release date.
Label: Brilliant Classics
Cat No: 9205
Number of Discs: 1
Release Date: 7th February 2011
Angelo Gilardino (Vercelli, Italy, 1941), composer, guitarist, musicologist and teacher, was the artistic director of the Andrés Segovia Foundation at Linares (Spain) from 1997 until 2005. He rescued many unknown works for guitar in the Segovia's archive, providing a powerful contribution to the repertoire of this instrument in the 20th century.
1. Capriccio sopra la lontananza
2. La luna y la muerte
3. Già la pioggia è con noi
4. Elegia di Marzo
5. Omaggio a Béla Bartók
8. Omaggio a Alban Berg
11. Omaggio a Heitor Villa-Lobos
12. Omaggio a Sergei Prokofiev
13. Omaggio a Sergei Prokofiev
14. Omaggio a Sergei Prokofiev
15. Omaggio a Sergei Prokofiev
16. Omaggio a Sergei Prokofiev
17. Omaggio a Sergei Prokofiev
18. Omaggio a Sergei Prokofiev
19. Omaggio a Sergei Prokofiev
20. Omaggio a Sergei Prokofiev
Error on this page? Let us know here
Need more information on this product? Click here